- TMS570 – fix the problem when agent workspace is smaller then the flash sector
- – fixed probem when connecting to an ARMv8 core
– add support for LX2160A including overriding of RCW_SRC and RCW1..32
- LS1021A – add support for NOR Flash programming
- add functionality to program and erase NOR Flash on PEEDI.
This is used for updating of bootloader RedBoot.
- add posibility to use ‚config file.cfg‘ without full path.
If the path is missing, then ’server_ip‘ defined in RedBoot is used.
- „flash info“ – modify to show the „flash multi“ commands only when more than one core are defined
- fix bug when sometimes PEEDI freezes when no LAN cable is connected
- NAND Flash Programming on i.MX25, i.MX27, i.MX31 – add support for devices with more than 64 bytes spare data
- EEPROM file system – add error message when file name is too long
- fix bug where PXA255 DIRECT programming doesn’t work
- TMS570 programming: add possibility to advice flash base address. Used when SRAM and FLASH are swapped.
- fix i.MX8M problem where power fail was not detect
- fix CORTEX-M regress bug where 8-bit and 16-bit memory access failed