Ronetix, a developer and manufacturer of high-performance System on Modules (SOM) solutions announces its SoM in SODIMM204 form factor based on NXP i.MX7, dual core 1GHz ARM Cortex™-A7, alongside real-time 200MHz Cortex™-M4 coprocessor. The processor offers an excellent performance/power ratio, advanced security features, which make the platform a perfect fit for products targeting the rapidly growing IoT market.
The i.MX7-CM provides a variety of high-speed interfaces and connectivity options. This includes dual GbE and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2.
i.MX7-CM key features:
- Linux Yocto BSP
- NXP i.MX7 dual 1000MHz ARM Cortex™-A7
- Real-time 200MHz Cortex™-M4 coprocessor
- Up to 2 GB DDR3L and 32 GB eMMC
- QSPI Nor Flash
- I2C EEPROM
- Dual 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet with integrated PHY
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- LVDS or parallel display interface
- MIPI-CSI camera interface, 2 data lanes
- Audio codec: Stereo Headphone, Stereo Class D Speaker 1W, Microphone
- PCIe, USB 2.0 OTG
- up to 7x UARTs
- up to 2x CAN bus
- up to 3x SPI, 3x I2C, 4x PWM
- up to 96x GPIO
- size 67x40mm
The i.MX7-MB carrier board which can be used for evaluation and development is available with Altium schematics and CAD files.
Availability and pricing
The i.MX7-CM System on Module and associated development kit are available for orders in production quantities from only $49 per unit for 1Kpcs orders. Please contact us for further details.